Proving it can stay competitive with iTunes Radio, the streaming music service that debuted with iOS 7, Pandora Radio is busy at work bringing new features to its own customizable streaming music service.
The company released a feature update today to its iOS app bringing with it the ability to set song or artist stations as alarm clocks.
While the native Clock app in iOS can awake you to a specific song, Pandora’s station alarm clock is a nice addition to iOS and a compelling reason to use Pandora Radio even if you’re an iTunes Radio evangelist.
Pandora Radio 5.1 also brings full iOS 7 compatibility as it was previously designed for the iOS 7 but built for iOS 6,
Check out the full release notes below and download the latest version from the App Store.
What’s New in Version 5.1
• By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night
• Refreshed app design just for iOS 7
• Other small improvements and bug fixes to make your listening experience even better
Filed under: Apps Tagged: Arts, iOS, iTunes, itunes radio, Music, Pandora Radio, radio, Streaming media