Know how you see mesh Wi-Fi systems mentioned everywhere you look these days? Well, there's a reason for that: they're awesome. Gone are the days of spotty wireless coverage, slow internet speeds due to interference, and service interruptions that aren't fixed until you reboot your router. Now there's mesh, which combines next-gen features like dynamic channel switching, and multiple access points for maximum range.
The TP-Link Deco M5 Whole Home Wi-Fi System is the new kid on the block in the mesh wireless market, but it comes from a company that has been a leader in the wireless space for years. The Deco M5 system consists of three devices that you spread out around your home, and it couldn't be easier to set up and manage thanks to the free companion app for iOS or Android. What's more, it comes with three years of HomeCare antivirus protection powered by Trend Micro. In other words, you'll never have to worry about dead spots again, and you'll never have to worry about malware again. Sign us up!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- A flexible system that grows with you by adding more Deco units as needed (each unit covers 1500sq. ft. to 1800sq. ft. while a 3-pack covers 2400 sq.ft. to 4500 sq. ft.)
- TP-Link HomeCare gives Deco the most comprehensive security in a whole-home Wi-Fi system
- Antivirus and malware protection for all the devices in your home network powered by Trend Micro
- Easy to set up with guided visuals from the Deco app
- TP-Link Adaptive Routing Technology (ART) chooses the fastest path for device connections and keeps your network running as fast as possible
- Remote management keeps you in control even when you aren't home
- Enjoy industry-leading support with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 unlimited technical support
We just started testing the Deco M5 system ourselves, and we're thoroughly impressed so far. We'll definitely report back with updates soon.
TP-Link Deco M5 Whole Home Wi-Fi System w/ HomeCare – Seamless, Secure Wi-Fi for Every Room,…: $299.99
Trending right now:
- After two weeks with the Galaxy S8, I still think the iPhone 7 Plus is the world’s best phone
- Behold: This Galaxy Note 8 blows the Galaxy S8 out of the water
- T-Mobile’s new rural network could be live by the end of the year